“Teaching Languages Online” Workshop – External Slots
The transition to online teaching and learning comes with its share of joys and challenges. If you are a language teacher, tutor, or facilitator and are struggling to incorporate interactive activities, this workshop is for you. Based on 3 years of online classroom-based research, consistently taking in feedback from students and parents, studying online engagement models, applying them in our workshops, and reiterating to improve the quality of engagement. You can trust us when we say, we have loads to share with you on this topic.
- Explore language engagement models that maximize skills building in children/adults.
- Space to explore and exchange ideas with other online language teachers
- Research-based techniques on what works and what needs to go.
- Improve online classroom management and develop strong course objectives
- Join our live 90-minute training session followed by QnA (Lifetime access to the recording)
- 6 spots only
- Facilitator Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juwaeriah/
EARLY BIRD PRICE: 184 dirhams/50$ USD (Until 6th June 2022)
Reserve your space here: https://forms.gle/MiD585iwvD5EjVZp7
Date: Monday, June 13, 2022
Timing: 8 am (EST/Ottawa/New York)
4 pm (Dubai)
8 pm (Singapore)