We Solve Your Arabic Reading Problems
This winter early reader series is designed for children who have just learned their Arabic letters and are starting to join letters to make words. What if we tell you, they can read an entire book series with that simple skill through brightly illustrated Arabic short stories.
“But my child is 4, says Sarah! She is nowhere close to being able to read storybooks”
‘We are non-Arabs, we struggle to use Arabic at home” says Hiba an expat in the UAE.
This early reading program will challenge the above idea and help your child do more than just read random words in Arabic.
The beginner’s level of “سلسلة ابدأ واقرأ” aims at
- – Teaching the child how to join letters to make words while reading a story.
- -Drawing connections between the words and the sentences in the brightly colored 28 book series.
- – Enjoying simple and humorous Arabic storybooks at an early stage.
- Free Access to an online Arabic Storybook Library with 100+ books for the duration of the program (Wahat al hekayat Academy) https://www.wahatalhekayat.com/pages/bdy-at-lqr-at
When reading is presented as a duty or subject, it loses its charm. Knowing how to join Arabic words and make sentences is not enough for early readers. This series will teach young readers:
- – Repetition and the ability to challenge what they read.
- -Momentum they need to read while absorbing the humor and storyline.
- – A social learning environment where Arabic can be used to demonstrate Arabic speaking skills.
“My child doesn’t understand what he reads, this discourages him, says Leema!”
If you want to change this narrative, here is how you can start!
Is your child comfortable reading basic Arabic storybooks, but doesn’t seem motivated to read higher level? By the end of this program your child will be able to:
- – Reading themed storybooks each week and discuss with their zoom peers.
- – Practice listening skills as they summarize and present the story in Arabic.
- – Express the story using mindmaps and develop creative storylines.
Perhaps they need a community like Arabically, to challenge their cognitive ability and to practice their presentational skills in Arabic. Join the Intermediate 1 readers series for young learners of Arabic.
Sneak Peak from Summer 2021
Information Session – Winter Series 2021
Do you want to enrol your child in our Arabic Reading Program this winter 2021?
Be a part of our winter series and step into reading Arabic storybooks. You can always get in touch with us by sending us an email at [email protected] or sending a DM on Instagram. Spots are limited for each level, so make sure you sign up once registrations open up. Join our waiting list by clicking the link below.